Berry & Coconut Muffins
Serves 6 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons of plain chobani yoghurt
- 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup of fresh mixed berries
- Shredded coconut (to decorate)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine ingredients (excluding shredded coconut) into a bowl and mix until just combined.
3. Spoon into greased muffin pan and top each muffin with shredded coconut.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.